From feedback, it seems that the pictures of the seasonal flowers included in each week's Scottish Newsletter on this site are a popular feature. These illustrate the current blooms and other plants photographed in the previous week to ten days in Scotland. It seemed that bringing these all together from roughly the previous year would allow readers and others easy access to these colourful illustrations.
So here, month by month are over 70 photos, covering the whole year, showing some of the "Flowers of Scotland".
January> July> February> August> March> September> April> October> May> November> June> December>
There are, of course, many other sections of Rampant Scotland which contain a selection of other photographs of flowers photographed in Scotland. So once you've looked through the annual show, don't forget to view the following colourful pages:
- Spring Flowers - Over 100 good-size graphics of spring flowers.
- Summer Flowers - Photographed in various parts of the country from May to August.
- Colours of Scotland - 28 flowers, berries, foliage and other plants in autumn/fall.
- Two Dozen Roses - 24 roses from the International Trials at Tollcross Park, Glasgow.
- Glasgow Flower Show - 18 close-ups of the blooms on display.
- Scottish Flower Flipbooks - Let the technology turn the pages on collections from Scottish gardens.
- Bonnie Bloomin' Heather - 24 illustrations of one of Scotland's symbols.
Where else would you like to go in Scotland?
News & Views>
All Features Index>
Search This Site>
Scottish Pictorial Calendar 2014>
Places to Visit>