"Writers" Sculpture, Clyde View Park, Renfrew
This is the index page for articles on a wide range of Scottish-related subjects which originally were published in the former "Scottish Radiance" e-magazine. Sharma Krauskopf, who began that site in 1997, has kindly given permission for the content to be included in Rampant Scotland.
In addition to the individual Guest Writer articles, there are also collections of individual pages listed in the index below, there are also collections of articles by particular writers:
Frank Hatton "From Over the Pond"
Sharma Krauskopf "Lighthouse Letters"
Hamish Brown "Bothy Tales"
NOTE - this index is a "work-in-progress" and further pages will be added soon - so make sure you bookmark this page and check back for more articles from Guest Writers.
- The Enchanted Frog Prince A children's story of a prince turned into a frog - told by a bird - Jack Daw!
- The Marquis of Montrose Peter R McNaughton tells the story of this brilliant general.
- Comrie in the Distance Fair Poetry from the people of Comrie, Perthshire.
- Looking Back by Rose-Marie Kaye - who realises Scotland and England are different.
- Memories of Northton - and My Grandfather by Christine Cleal - who recalls her childhood in the Western Isles (and her fear of the local cows)
- The Flight of the Pepper Shaker Bird by Toby Speed - who tells the love story of the salt and pepper shaker birds.
Where else would you like to go in Scotland?
News & Views>
All Features Index>
Castle Photo Library>
Castles To Stay In>
Did You Know?>
Family Tree Research>
Famous Scots Quiz>
Flowers of Scotland>
Glasgow Photo Library>
Great Places to Stay>
Great Places to Eat>
Inventions & Discoveries>
Lighthouses of Scotland
Monarchs of Scotland
Scottish Pictorial Calendar>
Places to Visit>
Poetry from Scotland>
Scots History to 1400>
Scottish Myths & Legends>
Scottish Place Names>
Songs of Scotland>
St Andrew Societies>
Symbols of Scotland>
Where Am I? Quiz>
Webcams in Scotland>