Car Hire and Sales
A number of the global car hire companies have offices in Scotland. These and some local companies with Web sites are listed below.
- 1car1.com - branches across Scotland, England and Wales
- 5th Gear Car Hire - Hire cars, vans, people carriers, minibuses and 4x4's throughout Scotland.
- A2B Chauffeur Drive in Edinburgh provides a comprehensive range of chauffeur driven services, limousines, luxury MPV, Range Rover, Mercedes for safety, comfort and style.
- Alamo Rent A Car> - based at Glasgow and Edinburgh Airports.
- Alldrive 4x4 Hire - based at Auchterarder, near Gleneagles.
- AMK Self Drive> - West of Scotland (Glasgow and Kirkintilloch).
- Arnold Clark Car and Van Rental - one of the UK's largest van and car operators with many branch locations in Scotland and North-West England. Bookings can be made on-line.
- Atlas Motorhomes, Campervans & MPV's Collection and Return from depot in Glasgow or main Airports at Glasgow, Edinburgh and Prestwick.
- Auto Europe works with over 20,000 locations worldwide, giving travelers the ability to compare car rental companies at airports and other locations and arrange competitively priced car (or motor home) hire. In Scotland they have pick up locations at the airports at Glasgow, Edinburgh and Aberdeen.
- Avis Rent A Car> - in a number of major cities and towns in Scotland.
- Butler's Chauffeur Drive - is Edinburgh based and offers a range of chauffeur car hire services including airport transfers, wedding car hire, chauffeur driven car tours of Edinburgh and the rest of Scotland, business chauffeur hire etc.
- Caledonian Classic car hire offers a range of classic and sports cars that can be hired on a daily, weekly or weekend basis, with a personalized tour and itinerary plan to suit your individual needs and interests.
- Campers Scoland supplies a versatile 4-wheel-drive people carrier and campervan with a host of extras from cooking equipment to DVD players and Satellite TV. And Campers Scotland help out with routes and "secret" camping sites too.
- Campervan Scotland has a wide range of vehicle types based at Edinburgh and Glasgow and Edinburgh Airports. Online booking.
- Capital Car Hire - Edinburgh and Lothians.
- Car Hire 3000 - pick up and drop off locations in all major towns; no cancellation or ammendment fees and no credit card charges.
- Car Hire Express are agents for Hertz, Budget, Alamo, Avis, Thrifty and Europcar and offer an extensive range of cars at locations throughout Scotland.
- Cars in Scotland has free advertisements for car sales, cars wanted plus car parts for sale and wanted.
- Chauffeur Drive Scotland provide a personal chauffeur/guide or transfers from airports in the comfort of a Mercedes.
- Clarkson of Glasgow - fleet of 400 cars across Scotland.
- Condor Self Drive - Edinburgh and Lothians.
- Cook's Car and Van Hire - St Boswells, Scottish Borders.
- Deeside Motorhomes - a fleet of luxury motorhomes based in the North East of Scotland - ideal for any touring holiday.
- Drive Orkney - located in Kirkwall, for car and van rental, with free collection and drop-off to and from the local airport, unlimited mileage within the Orkney Islands.
- Edinburgh Airport Taxis - arrange a transfer service when arriving at the airport to take you to your final destination.
- Edinburgh Search.co.uk - can provide quotes from Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Thrifty, Hertz in Edinburgh and other locations.
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car - Across Scotland.
- Europcar> - Glasgow, Edinburgh, Aberdeen, Inverness, Stirling and Prestwick Airport.
- Fifth Gear Van Rental have depots across Scotland - but deliver anywhere on the UK mainland.
- Freewheelin' Motor Homes Aberdeenshire, provide luxury motorhome hire and rental for motorhome tours in Scotland.
- Glasgow Airport Taxi Services have a fleet of BAA authorised taxis and drivers to transfer passengers to all scottish destinations.
- Guy Salmon - stylish cars based in Edinburgh, Manchester and London.
- Hertz>Hertz - Branch offices around Scotland.
- JPG Stretch Limousines - for that special occasion, throughout the Clyde Valley including Glasgow and the West of Scotland.
- Kenning Car & Van Rentals> - Glasgow, Edinburgh and Aberdeen.
- A.G.Lees is a private motor dealer based in Galashiels in the heart of the Scottish Borders. You can view on-line a sizeable collection of cars for sale.
- Link Cabs are a taxi and private hire company based in Carnoustie, Angus. They can provide a 24-hour service covering all major airports.
- Littles was established in Glasgow in 1966 and provides access to a single point of contact, wherever in the world you are heading with expert international advisors to support you 24 hours a day, seven days a week Ė handling your entire itinerary from planning to delivery. They can supply luxury coaches, yachts, helicopters or any other mode of transport. We donít just provide cars, we can supply luxury coaches, yachts, helicopters or any other mode of transport.
- McLennans Garage - Based in Edinburgh for servicing, repairs and buying new/used cars; an Alfa Romeo specialist.
- Melville's Car Hire - Dumfries and Galloway.
- Nevis Garage - Fort William.
- Orkney Car Hire - free collection and delivery from Kirkwall Airport.
- Orkney Car Rental - Kirkwall Airport.
- Peter Vardy Scotland - new and approved used car dealerships for BMW, Mini and Vauxhall in Perth, Motherwell and Kirkcaldy.
- Scotland Car-Hire will find a car hire deal to suit your needs - just fill in the on-line form.
- Scottish Tourer is a family run motor home hire specialist with a fleet of new motor homes based in Perthshire (but with collect and return from Edinburgh, Glasgow International & Aberdeen Airports).
- Specialist Executive Travel is based in Airdrie with the latest Mercedes S&E class cars and Executive People carriers for all travel needs.
- TOP Chauffeur Services is an Ayrshire based company conveniently situated for both Glasgow and Prestwick Airport. They provide luxury chauffeur services within the West of Scotland for every occasion.
- Thrifty Car Rental - Edinburgh and Lothians.
Where else would you like to go in Scotland?
News & Views>
All Features Index>
Search This Site>
Places to Visit>